FUR General Assembly decisions
On Saturday, 8 April the ordinary General Assembly of the Football Union of Russia took place at the Lotte hotel Moscow.
After managing the organizational and procedural issues and FUR President Vitaly Mutko welcome the delegates started the consideration and discussion of the issues on the agenda.
FUR General Assembly took the following decisions
Exclusion from FUR members
- The following members were excluded from FUR membership:
• JCS «FC «Baikal» Irkutsk;
• «FC «Lokomotiv» Liski;
• «FC «Siberia-2» Novosibirsk;
• JSC «FC «Mitos» Novocherkassk;
• «FC «Yakutia» Yakutsk;
• «FC «Astrakhan» Astrakhan;
• «PFC «Orel» Orel.
FUR Executive Committee report
- Approve the report of the Executive Committee of the all-Russian public organization "Football Union of Russia" for 2016.
- Approve FUR financial report for 2016.
- Take notice of the auditors' report for 2016.
- Approve the results of the financial and business activity for 2016.
Report of the Control and Revision Commission
- Approve the report of the Control and Revision Commission of the all-Russian public organization "Football Union of Russia" for 2016.
Amendments to FUR Statutes
- Under p.1 Art. 17, Art. 24 of the Statutes of the all-Russian public organization "Football Union of Russia" approve the amendments to FUR Statutes.
Additional elections to FUR Executive Committee
- Elect Rokhus Shokh as a member of FUR Executive Committee.
Formation of FUR Election Committee and Appeal Election Committee
- Approve the formation of FUR Election Committee and FUR Appeal Election Committee for the term of four years
The strategy of football development in the Russian Federation
- Approve the all-national Strategy of football development in the Russian Federation till 2030.